Welcome to the Growth Hacking course!
AdsPower: Creating and Managing Amazon Stealth Accounts Made Easier
Are you planning to increase your dropshipping revenue? Read on to find out how to begin creating many Amazon stealth accounts in order to maximize your sales.
One certain strategy to protect your store and increase sales is to create multiple accounts. Having numerous accounts reduces the likelihood of overloading by dividing your orders (particularly those with a high volume). Overloading the account with too many orders may lead to account lockout and closure. This is because a single Amazon account can no longer process a significant number of orders. If you can complete more orders, you will be able to increase your revenue easier.
Continue reading to learn more about how to create and warm Amazon accounts up from scratch in a safer platform called Adspower.
With full online anonymity protection, AdsPower is an antidetect browser that helps you manage many accounts and keep them from being banned.
- Go to Adspower.com and register.
- Download the software.
Both Windows and macOS are available.
- Add profile.
- Save proxies.
- Edit and set up a browser profile.
- Click “open” to access the browser.
- Create an Amazon account using your chosen Gmail address.
- Follow this warm-up process.
WARM-UP STAGES OF THE ACCOUNT
DAY 1 – Create the Amazon account and adding of information
- Add your phone number and physical address.
DAY 2 – Start browsing on Amazon.
- Look for random items that you can add to your cart/list.
- Do this for 3-5 items and add them to your shopping cart/list.
DAY 3 – Add your billing information.
- You will need to enter a credit card, debit card, checking account, or gift card so that you can pay for your purchases.
- Click “Your Account”.
- Open the “Manage Payment Options” link in the payment section.
- Click “Add a payment method”.
- Choose the payment method you want to add, such as a credit card.
- Enter your payment information.
- Confirm your entry.
- Run the Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
Choose one automation process you would like to implement.
If you are still thinking twice if Adspower is worth a try, here are the great things you can get out of this anti-detect browser:
- Automatic language detection
- Supports team collaboration
- Simple to use interface
- Supports automation
- Requires no programming knowledge
- Responsive customers support
Should you have further questions and/or recommendations, feel free to comment down below!