What are Cookies?
Browser cookie, also known as HTTP cookie is a file which is saved on a client side and used for saving user data.
If you are planning to connect your account to Jarvee, the best way you can do it is to import the cookies’ account before you verify the account. This will help you avoid the risk of encountering identity verification issues as one of the main functions of cookies is user authentication.
What is a UserAgent?
A User-Agent is a parameter sent with your request which gives you identity while visiting a certain website; usually the default useragent in Jarvee is this: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.88 Safari/537.36 Edge/18.19041
So, why do we need to know about cookies and useragent when doing Jarvee automation? One of the proposed solutions to avoid account verification issues is to make the user agent and cookies of your account similar to that of Jarvee. If you do not know how to get them, keep on reading.
- On your Chrome browser, input the Cookie-editor link
- Next, log into your Instagram account on the Chrome browser on the PC.
- Click on the Cookie Editor icon then go to Export.
4. Open a notepad, paste the cookies and save it.
5. On Jarvee, go to the SOCIAL PROFILES tab and connect your IG account. Next, check Show Advanced Profile Settings to open advanced settings. Scroll all the way down to the Cookies section, click IMPORT and select the Notepad document you saved earlier
Now for the user-agent…
- Go to https://www.whatsmyua.info/ and copy your user-agent.
- Go to the Social Profile section of the IG account you connected, and paste the new user-agent here.
You can now verify your account by clicking VERIFY ACCOUNT on Jarvee.