Welcome to the Growth Hacking course!
How to Create Multiple eBay Stealth Accounts Successfully
Do you have any plans to increase your dropshipping income? Read on to find out how to begin creating multiple eBay stealth accounts in order to maximize your revenue.
One certain strategy to protect your store and increase sales is to create multiple accounts. Having numerous accounts reduces the likelihood of overloading by dividing your orders (particularly those with a high volume). Overloading the account with too many orders may lead to account lockout and closure. This is because a single eBay account can no longer process a significant number of orders. If you can complete more orders with this, you will have more sales to make.
Continue reading to learn more about the step-by-step procedure for creating numerous eBay accounts from zero to hero.
- Open Google Chrome, add the BP Proxy Switcher plugin, and connect the proxy as the first step. (Please note that we strongly advise warming up each eBay account on a separate server; for reference, please go to https://greencloudvps.com/ but feel free to use the Virtual Private Server of your choice.)
- Log into the Gmail account you’ll use to open an eBay account after the connection has been confirmed. (If you intend to create numerous eBay accounts, you might decide to purchase Gmail accounts from a third-party source rather than building them from scratch and creating eBay accounts using freshly created Gmail.)
- The Google account should have a new name, gender, and password. You can utilize the website https://www.behindthename.com/random/ as a resource since this was made to be used for stealth accounts and you can take personal information from names that were generated randomly.
- Next, go to https://www.ebay.com/.
- Register for an eBay account. Create a password after entering the same email address that you used for Gmail. Verify your email address after that. To keep your eBay and Gmail accounts consistent, use the identical name you used there. By doing this, we can reduce the likelihood that information inconsistencies will raise a red warning.
- Add a phone number.
- After logging in, enter your addressYou can also use this website to find addresses: https://randommer.io/random-address
WARM-UP STAGES OF THE ACCOUNT
DAY 1 – Create the eBay account and adding of information
- Add your phone number and physical address.
DAY 2 – Start browsing on eBay.
- Look for random items that you can add to your cart/list.
- Do this for 3-5 items and add them to your shopping cart/list.
DAY 3 – Add your billing information.
- You will need to enter a credit card or debit card that you can pay for your purchases. (Please note that a PayPal account can no longer be linked, but any account that has already been linked is still active.)
- Click “Payments”.
- Click “Add a payment method”.
- Choose the payment method you want to add.
- Enter your payment information.
- Confirm your entry.
Once you’ve finished warming up, you may start making purchases. However, we strongly advise that you begin by making a single purchase on the first day, and then add more items as time goes on.
Disclaimer: You may encounter some issues during the warm-up process such as Gmail accounts being inaccessible, being asked to verify identity and such but don’t fret as this is normal when creating multiple accounts. What you can do is to make sure that the Gmail accounts’ passwords are always updated and that valid IDs that can be used for temporary verification are also prepared.